[amibroker] Re: IB SYMBOLS for forex

Hello,

would it be possible to add the option to the plugin to choose the
backfill period instead of only using the last 6 months?
I think it can be done from excel TWS interface , or of course C++
api, but it would be nice to have it directly in AB.
I guess the problem would be to match together different backfills,
but it could be done manually.
For example backfll from month -12 to -6 ( 0 is now) and then -6 to 0
( which is what it can be done now with the 180 days backfill )?

Thanks
Ly
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Use the latest plugin. There is no 1 year option anymore.
> http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com