[amibroker] Re: Question re: Printing multiple charts on single page?

Mike,

Thank you for the detailed instructions.  I'll give this a try as a
potential solution.  I use Microsoft Paint for various bitmap images
and it does have the capability of resizing and printing.

Inspired by your suggestion, I'm wondering if using an 'automation
script' of some sort to control AB in a 'sequential procedure' might
work, such as:  0) select a desired watchlist, 1) get watchlist
symbol, 2) display its chart (any residual default timeframe), 3)
select 'D(aily)' button to display this timeframe, 4) Print, 5)
select 'W(eekly)' button, 6) Print, 7) select 'M(onthly)' button, 8)
Print, 9) check for next symbol in watchlist, 10) if present, get
symbol and go to step #2 to repeat, else, terminate.  Then initiate
script (of some sort) to retrieve print images from print buffer, use
some kind of 'template page layout' formatting procedure, and print
each set of three-image groups on a sheet of paper per group.  My
programming experience tells me this should be 'doable', but I'm not
familiar enough with specific details of Windows API functions to
know how to do this.  (Nor do I know if AB can be controlled in this
fashion.)  Any comments by 'those in the know' regarding this idea
would be greatly appreciated.

Mike, in any case, thank you for your helpful suggestion!! (;->)

Buzz