Re: [amibroker] What does this error mean (From Howard's book)

Hi Rich --

Rerun the program using a ticker that has at least 101 bars of data.

Does that solve the problem?

Thanks,
Howard

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 6:27 AM, foxblade2000invest <foxblade@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've not directed this directly to Howard who I don't want to hassle
(but feel free to help out Howard......:-)

I'm running Monte Carlo analysis as suggested on pg 303 of the book.
I've input my own system - other than that I'm sure it's as
described in the book.

When I press optimize, the process starts but before a full run is
complete, I get the following error message;

"NormCDF[57]=-0.176;

NormCDF[58]=-0.202;

NormCDF[59]=-0.228;

NormCDF[6
--------^

Error 10.
Subscript out of range.
You must not access array elements outside 0..(BarCount-1) range2

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Rich