[amibroker] Re: Error Code 2109: Order Event Warning: Attribute 'Outside regular Trading Hou

Hello,

I have the same error message.

I trade futures from Europe.

I am testing order simulation towards an IB paper account.
No stop strategy, market order only.
My formula is not stable and my programming knowledge is poor.

I found a warning on the IB site, maybe this can help you, for me it's
chinese explanation...

At the end of the sheet,

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/apiReleaseNotes/api9.php?ib_entity=llc

*************

OCA Group modify via the API is blocked

TWS does not allow the OCA group of an order to be manually modified
once that order is transmitted. Starting with TWS 863 (server version
31), when an API client attempts to modify an order that has already
been transmitted, TWS version 863 and upward will process the modify
attempt as prior versions have, but will NOT modify the OCA Group. In
addition, when an attempt to modify the OCA Group on such an order has
occurred, TWS version 863 (server version 31) and upward will send
error code 2109, which is an "order event warning" message, with this
accompanying text: "Attempted modify of OcaGroup will not be done.
Order modify now being processed." API developers should keep in mind
that the "order event warning" error code 2109 exists to transmit
warnings about an order placement or modification that will be
processed in spite of the situation being warned about. It has been
used in the past to indicate to an API client that a pattern day
trader violation could occur on the next order that will be placed, ad
could be used in the future to warn of other issues.

*************

I upgraded TWS from 882.2 to 884.8 and the issue is still there.

As I have no reference point concerning the time to send orders, I
can't say if the response time is deteriorated because of this error
message. It takes 30 secondes for me.

In the IB controller the order stay pending with an error status
however the execution status is filled.
Orders are filled in TWS as well.

I suppose this is an European issue.

TWS standalone 884.8