Re: [amibroker] Re: AA Explore limit on Horizontal numbers ANYONE know the answer??

Hello,

There is NO limit in AmiBroker. Here is a code that adds 1000 columns:

for( i = 0; i < 1000; i++ )
{
AddColumn(i, "Column " + i, 1.0 );
}
Filter = Status("lastbarinrange");

However Windows seems to have problems with repainting the HEADER when total pixel width of columns exceed 32768 pixels.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.columnheader.width.aspx

Quote from Redmontians: "Unexpected behavior can result when the combined width of all columns exceeds 32,768 pixels."

Even if header is not repainted correctly (i.e gets blank for columns > 32768 ),  the data are displayed fine and they can be read
and/or exported to HTML/CSV, etc.
As header display is Windows list control issue - the address for complaints is One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, United
States.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com