Re: [amibroker] Relative Performance Exploration

The built in code, Relative Performance, seems to do what you want graphically.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: areehoi
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 5:43 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Relative Performance Exploration

I've been attempting to find a formula (Exploration) the will show the relative performance of a Stock vs an Index or other indicator.  I've searched the AB Library , files section and Yahoo AB group but no luck.  If someone has such a formula/exploration It would be most appreciated if you would post or pass along.  Below is a spreadsheet of what I'm tying to achieve. It is for 20 bars of the Nasdaq100 (^NDX) vs some of the stocks in that list. Thanks for any ideas or help you may offer.

Dick H.

Sym

PR

PR-20