From: sidhartha70 <sidhartha70@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:36:27 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Reference the market open

James,

If the opening time is a different day, you could use something like,

Session_Cross = IIf(BarsSince( Day() != Ref(Day(), -1)),True,False) ;

Session_Cross will be True at the cross over points.

If the cross over points are not different days then you'll have to
use another technique.

and of course just check for
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx ps.com, James <jamesmemphis@ ...> wrote:

> Is there a way to reference the opening time of a group if the group
has it's own intraday settings?
> I would like to reference the open and close and replace this code:
> // Defines market hours
> MarketOpen = 83000;
> MarketClose = 151500;
> MarketHours = deFlagTimeRange( MarketOpen, MarketClose) ;
> FirstBarOfDay = deFlagFirstBarOfDay (MarketOpen) ;
> LastBarOfDay = deFlagLastBarOfDay( MarketClose) ;
> so that I do not have to change the market open when I change
commodities. Any other approach welcomed.
> Thanks,
> James