[amibroker] Re: Creating "period" arrays for built-in averages

Well, outside of that I think most of the other obvious ideas have
been covered in the various adaptive MA's that others have developed.
But I'll keep thinking Steve...

As an aside, where can I find Tomasz's TASC stuff...?

Thanks

Rob

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Rob - Yes, I am familiar with Ehlers stuff ( well, at least to the
> limited extent that I am smart enough to understand it, but
fortunately I
> can translate his code without having to understand all the little
details
> 8 - ).  I have already translated a bunch of his stuff to AFL and
there is
> also quite a collection in the AFL library and in TJ's TASC
formulas. I have
> to admit it looks pretty high-tech and sexy but I was never really
able to
> make a ton of money with it and I have moved on now...
>
> For the sake of argument, let's just say I am trand following since
I think