From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of professor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 10:23 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] List of Custom Programmers

I agree. It would be nice to have a list of programmers. Graham does programing and I have used him to write a program for me twice. He is very good. However, he doesn't write programs for auto trading and so I have been trying to get mine auto trading program working. I am not a programmer and have had help from Barry and Herman. Both have helped me a lot. However, I am still having a problem with my auto trading and I am trying to use the advice Barry gave me to solve it.

Tom