[amibroker] AB compatibility with FT conversion

Tomaz...

Brian Stocks of FastTools posted a detailed explanation of the FT
database conversion that's coming in July.  He stated...

"The current FTF15.DAT database will be replaced by four databases,
(Funds for Retail investors, Funds for Advisers, Indexes, and ETF's)."

It sounds like this could pose a problem for those of us who have been
using FTF15.DAT as data source for analysis in AB.  Will there be a
way to consolidate the four separate databases (especially Retail and
ETFs) into a single source so we can continue to follow the fund
groups that we've had access to in FTF15.DAT.

On a separate subject, my wife is extremely mad at you.  Since the AB
Conference CDs arrived she hasn't seen much of me.  Since you're the
guy responsible for AB she is conveniently blaming you.  I haven't had
the nerve to stir the pot by telling her that it's really Richard she
should mad at.  <G>

Rick Harris