[amibroker] Re: Possible new IB data plugin problem

Hi Don,

did you fix the problem with AB closing at th end of 1 year back fill?
I keep experiencing, and I followed Thomasz suggestions 1,2.
I use 500000 bars in 1 minute resolution, and I backfill currencies,
which should correspond to 5 *24* 60 *60 which is about 450000.
IS it too close to the 500000.
Using 2 minutes or higher  bars coul  solve the problem?

Regards

Ly