From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help on Say() in loop
To: "Raajesh" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, 8 June, 2008, 1:42 AM

Untested. If you want to hear a message at the "selected" bar, i.e. where the cursor is you don't need a loop. Note that the complex conditions must be exclusive, else you will onlt hear the first one that is true.

good luck,

herman

function SayNotTooOften( text, Minperiod )

{

    elapsed = GetPerformanceCount er() / 1000;

    Lastelapsed = NzStaticVarGet"lastsaytime" ) );

    if ( elapsed - Lastelapsed > Minperiod )

    {

        StaticVarSet"lastsaytime", elapsed );

        Say( text );

    }

}

if ( SelectedValue( cond1 AND cond2 ) )

    text = "Fresh Buy on " + FullName();

else if ( SelectedValue( Cond17 AND cond3 AND cond4 ) )

    text = "Strong Buy on " + FullName();

else if ( SelectedValue( Cond17 AND cond3 ) )

    text = "Buy on " + FullName();

else if ( SelectedValue( Cond17 AND cond5 ) )

    text = "watch buy On " + FullName();

else text = "";

SayNotTooOften( text, 60 );

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroke r.org/userkb/