[amibroker] Re: IO - IOFunc.afl

I really should add that what I figured out is that I had failed to
RTFM and consequently neglected to move the new IO.exe(etc) to the
correct directory after I unzipped it.  I discovered this when I
noticed references to IO V2.x when knew I was running V 1.x.

Fred:  Confused as it was, maybe my original post makes more sense
now!  :-)

--El Nanalo