Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Charting For Dummies

I just received this from an Australian group member:

This Australian internet bookstore stocks the book...

http://www.booktopia.com.au/search.ep?keywords=0-7314-0710-5&attribute=isbn&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=search

The book lists at Aus$35.96.  Shipping to the US ($27.50) and GST bring the cost to about $65.

Thanks to everyone for the information,
Howard