[amibroker] OT: Charting For Dummies

Currently reading "Charting For Dummies" by Barbara Rockefeller (Wiley
Publishing Australia) and noticed that AmiBroker is the No1 recommended
software in the resources section (refer to the Appendix).

It is the Aus version of the US Dummies book - adapted for Aus by Ken
Henderson, Larry Lovrencic and Peter Pontikis (one of them must be an
AB user).

FTR:

I am enjoying the book - I like Barbara Rockefeller's style (of course
it is very basic, so that even a 12 year old can understand it, but the
core concepts are well worth grinding into the brain!)

brian_z