[amibroker] Re: A question about chart & scaling

Hi, apforex@

Thanks a lot for your help, now the LT MA works perfectly.

I have asked another related problems in the reply to Graham, which
is attached as follows, would appreciate if you can shed some light.

=====================================

But I have a similar problem with another chart which have some daily
pivot lines, since the pivot lines calculated with daily data are
fixed during intraday session, and the market price goes up and down
around those pivot levels, therefore I do not know I should
add  "|stylenorescale" to which pivot level.

How can I get a similar result with pivot lines, just as the result
in the chart with MAs.

best regards

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, apforex@xxx wrote:

> Plot your long term MA with *stylenorescale*:
>
> plot( array, "", color, styleline|stylenorescale);
>

> itmwh wrote:
> > Hi, I have a question about chart & scaling.
> >

> > I have some long term and short term moving averages on my chart.
I need