Från: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För
ChrisB
Skickat: den 2 juni 2008 06:09
Till: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [amibroker] PlotShapes problem.

Jan

Check out the Plotshapes in the Help file, then try this.

MA1 = EMA(C,10);
MA2 = EMA(C, 30);

Plot(C,"", 16,64);
Plot(MA1,"", 17, 1);
Plot(MA2,"", 18,1);

XUP = Cross(MA1,MA2);
XDN = Cross(MA2,MA1);

PlotShapes( IIf(XUP,shapeUpArrow,Null),colorGreen, 0, L, -20); // plots
green arrow in default layer (0), 20 pixels below the Low
PlotShapes( IIf(XUP,shapeUpArrow,Null),colorLime, 0, MA2, -35); // plots
lime arrow in default layer (0), 35 pixels below the MA2 value
PlotShapes( IIf(XUP,shapeDownArrow,Null),colorRed, 2, H, -45); // plots
red arrow in Daily chart layer (2), 45 pixels above the High
PlotShapes( IIf(XUP,shapeDownArrow,Null),colorPink, 3, H, -35); // plots
pink arrow in weekly chart layer (3), 35 pixels above the High

Works for me back to 2000 whether I am zoomed in or out, scroll or not.

Regards

ChrisB