Re: [amibroker] Re: my trades

but I would like to work with multiple lines,
there are my trades and i look for different stopps.

SetTradeDelays( 0, 0, 0, 0 ); // buydelay, selldelay,shortdelay, coverdelay

Risiko = -0.25 ; //risiko auf das depot

RisikoimWert = Ref (H,-1) - Ref (L,-1) ; // risiko im wert

PositionSize = ( Risiko / RisikoimWert) * BuyPrice;

Buy = Cross (H, Study( "UP",1000) );

BuyPrice= Ref (H,-1);

Sell = L < Ref (L,-1);

//Sellstop = Ref (L,-1);