[amibroker] Re: Walk-Forward Optimization Via OLE

TJ,

Thank you for the quick response!  Do you think it will be added in
the future?  Also how about saving the result?  I guess you can save
the HTML file but how about ~~ISEQUITY and ~~OOSEQUITY.  I guess this
can be saved to another ticker but a single report would be nice to have.

Thanks again,
-Dave

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko \(groups\)"