[amibroker] Re: Simple system but how to code?

Is this a good point for me to start from?  It specifies day of week but I need ot to specify 01:00 EST.  How would you do this please?
I also am not sure how to specify a buy 50 points above the weekly open, how do I do this please.

WeeklyOpen=ValueWhen(DayOfWeek()< Ref(DayOfWeek(),-1) ,Open);
PositionSize = -33; // 3% of capital in single security

Buy = WeeklyOpen;
-----