Re: [amibroker] Re: Ticker List for Russell 2000

Guys, I am behind in reading the thread so if this option has already
been discussed I apologize in advance but you can get most any of the
major indices off the iShares website and download them into Excel and
then save as a txt or csv file for import into AB. You need to register
but its free.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT