[amibroker] Re: Need Help: Stock Ranking System

Ok - you want to create an exploration:

//Calculate your ranking method - here's an example
//based loosely on what you described.

Voladd = iif(Volume>3*MA(Volume,25),10,0);
MyScore = ROC (C, 25) + Voladd;
MAScore = MA(5,MyScore);  //Calculate a moving average of MyScore

Filter = Status("lastbarinrange");
//Show only the current rankings for today

//Show the values
AddColumn( C, "Close");
AddColumn( V, "Volume");
AddColumn( MyScore, "Score");
AddColumn( MAScore, "MAScore");
AddColumn( Ref(MyScore,-1), "Score Yesterday");
SetSortColumns(-5); //Sort based on the 3rd column descending