Re: [amibroker] OT: computer meltdown?

 memory test . also check if some screws is too tight or touching the motherboard adn creating short .I mean
if there is a loose screw or nut somewhere which not fixed and circulating freely aorund the cabinet .
 ..hhee i had one for a year nearly before i found out . luckily nothing happened to my mc .