[amibroker] Re: Possible new IB data plugin problem

Hi Don and TJ,

yes, just today I had the same problem, after some investigation I
could narrow it down to:
1) The crash happens only for the new "1 year" backfill", not for the
shorter backfill length settings.
2) TJ is right when he says that the number of bars in the "database
settings" must be sufficient. One year 1-minute data is approx. 380000
bars, if I set the value to 1000000 the backfill works fine.
3) Even if point 2) is correct, I have to state that the shorter
backfill length settings do not cause any problem although the number
of bars is much too low (for me a 180 day (= 190000 bars) backfill
worked with 10000 bars in the database settings).

Tomasz, please could you have a look on the problem?

Thanks and best regards,
Markus