[amibroker] Layout problem?

I download 2 databases daily and so far no problem. This morning I
downloaded and saved the Mutual Fund one, then exited and opened the
US-Stocks one.  Lo-and- behold up popped the original database that
came with AB (Data). Why this happened I have no earthy idea.  I did
get the US-Stocks database loaded and back working by changing
preferences etc. Only problem is I had 20 sheets in my default
database now only 8 showed up.  I had indicator in 15 of these sheets
that have been lost.  My question how can one save the Layout so that
if this happens you can resurrect? I religiously save my layouts every
time a change is made.  I looked in the Amibroker Program files under
Layout and it shows layouts (.AWL) but they are not current (back to
mid 2007 and different name), so that is not evidently where they are
saved. Where can I save the current layouts so should this or similar
incident happen all is not lost.

Dick H.