Re: [amibroker] Plotting up & down arrows on a price chart from another indicator pane

Hello,

It is certainly easier to do everything in a single pane from a
formula point of view --especially when using arrays.  You can
duplicate the same formula for the signals in the pane even though you
do not plot the results in that pane.

However, it is possible to use ATC for sharing arrays, and static
variables for sharing single variables (or even pseudo arrays) between
panes.  Tomasz has previously posted that he will provide static array
variables in a future release which would make this even simpler.

BR,
Dennis