Re: [amibroker] Re: CBT problem with Short System

Again someone posting incomplete formula and being "surprised"
not to get reply. If you want reply provide FULL Formula.
No-one is going to spend time filling missing pieces and guessing what
remaining part of the formula was.

If you want help, you must provide the formula that can
be copy-pasted to AA and run directly without adding anything extra.

The starting point to receving help is providing everything needed
to reproduce your problem.

And as to the problem: most probably you did not define
short signals (in the "remaining" part of the formula that is missing
from your post).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com