From: "przemyslawuk" <przemyslawuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:08 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: RT chart not updating !!!

ok, INDU.X - price is updating, the volume is not (all volume bars
on the chart stay 0 since last backfill, forcing backfill will
update volume bars on the chart correctly, but then volume is not
updating in RT), I have to say that in real time quote window
everything is updating correctly.

I trade stocks and there is a lot of symbols where the price is not
updating (chart looks frozen)-but RT quote window shows correct
numbers, the price is ok but volume is not updating (i.e ADBE).

This has to be Amibroker problem. I tryied different versions of
IQFeed client and didn't notice any difference.
Try searching this forum and you will see how many people are havnig
the same problem with both IQFeed and eSignal. Some suggest using
upper case symbols but that does not work for me and many others.

I tryied a few combinations of different Amibroker versions with
different IQFeed client versions- no change.