[amibroker] Re: System tweak

1. 200 symbols sounds like a lot.  Spend some time on CAREFULLY
selecting a universe of NON-correlated ETFs.  You can find an .afl
that produces a correlation matrix either here or at the AB website.
Only include low correlated ETFs in your list say < 0.6 and > -0.6 (or
whatever bounds you like).

This should drop your list down to several dozen.

2.(with all due credit to Howard Bandy) Think of a reversion to mean
system rather than a trend following system you have outlined below.

3.Think about the signal to noise ratio of your ranking system.  ROC
only uses 2 values to compute the ROC.  This produces a very noisy
signal and lots of buys / sells based solely on random noise  -  not
good.  Think about all of those estimates of the value of the ETF in
between.

Reef Break
"Headed for Acid Drops in a few days - can hardly wait"