Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Wolf Wave.

Ton,
I am using Quotes Plus EOD data. I do get the error message, but if I move my mouse scroll wheel just 1 bar back, then the indicator works. (Not sure why)  I have attached my copy of the AFL with the changes you suggested, and just a couple of color changes of my own. As I said earlier the indicator is showing all the Bearish waves, but none of the Bullish. It would be great if you can figure out what's wrong.

Donald F Lindberg