RE: [amibroker] Re: Resetting an indicator at the start of a session

IMHO you should seriously read thru the list of functions in the help file.
And you should do this at least twice per year.

Look at the "stocknum" param in the following:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=141

You can test to see if the result is = 0 which will indicate the start.