Re: [amibroker] Plotting historical portfolio backtest metrics in INDICATOR

TJ,

thank you very much!

Just one additional question regarding the calculation of the K-Ratio.
I've been using this formula (using the notation in your code below):

K-Ratio=LinRegSlope(eq,td)/(StdErr(eq,td)*td);

Is this correct/equivalent to how AB does it? I'm afraid it's not
because I have to multiply it with 10000 or so to get a readable
number.

Best regards,

Thomas