Re: [amibroker] Different sell signals with position sizing and margin changing for each signal

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Different sell signals with position sizing and margin changing for each signal
  • From: Dennis Brown <see3d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:45:18 -0400

Louis,

I often ask hard questions that receive no answer (and feel frustrated also).  I am sure if someone could answer easily, they would.  Sometimes it takes a while for the right person to see the post.  I often have to find my own way in these cases.  But take heart, the road less travelled is the more profitable trip.  If nobody can help, you must either ask AB support, request AB improvements, pay someone to develop it for you, or learn some way to do it on your own.  If you have to spend 6 months doing it on your own, will you be willing to share it freely with everyone here by writing a UKB article?

We are blessed to have such generous people on this board.

Best regards,
Dennis