[amibroker] Re:get realtime data into ur amibroker free

Hi All,

         Talked to this Mr.Dhiraj Sood (dhirajsud@xxxxxxxxxxx) .He provided me with n excell utility and says thats its free.Further,he charges only if I get it configured by him and he is charging Rs 1500 for the said configuration. Now after I open the excell sheet I was surprised to c that this is the same utility that was once discessed about between sanjay Thakkar and brian _z111( plz check Message #122009).The only difference was that Mr.Dhiraj Sood didnt provided the necessary format file with the said .xls utility as it is there in the original FREE UTILITY by COOL TERA 4.The best part of the whole incident is that this Mr.Dhiraj Sood says (shamelessly) that he is not aware if any such utility is available on INTERNET.Further he says he did so just to promote his web site www.index50.com .My only purpose for sharing this incident in the group is to let others know that this is an group created for sharing and helping each other  but there are people who try to take the credit for someone else's work and even they even dont mind making a few  extra bucks  by such cheap practices.

Hope i didnt crossed my limits but I really felt bad by this incident.May be there are others who have the same experiance with this person.

Its an request to the moderator and and all the group members to take some disciplinary action against such person if possible.

Regards

Vijay

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. __._,_.___