[amibroker] Re: Conceptual Approach to Rotation Trading Across Watchlists

Ron - interesting stuff.  Like Ken I'm trying to do the same thing.
I'm curious about how you create the pseudo tickers for the individual
equity curves...can you detail this a bit more?

And I'm guessing the summary system just buys all the equity curves @
20% (for example) without a sell rule?