[amibroker] Re: Rotational Trading

Ed,

To use RotationalTrading in "Production Mode" do the following:

1) Enable "Add artifical bar (allows to see tomorrow's trades)" which
is in the Portfolio section of the AA backtester settings

2) Run backtest

3) Examine trade list

If you are running with EOD data and 1-day trade delays, then any new
trade generated as of 5/13/08 close will be displayed as new buy for
5/14/08.  The position to sell will be a few lines higher in the
trade list, depending on number of holdings you have.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ed Hoopes" <reefbreak_sd@xxx>