Re: [amibroker] Re: Different exits for different entries + equity management

Hi again,

Ok here is what I am trying to do.  I'll try to add as much details as I can.

There is three different conditions on which I want to react differently.

Condition 1) I buy the stock with full margin and full power and exits after 10 days;
Condition 2) I buy the stock with no margin and exits after 10 days;
Condition 3) I buy the stock with no margin and with less than 50% of my equity and exits after 5 days.

I am looking for a code to do this.  It does not look that complicated, but I don't know how to do it.

If someone has any idea...

Thanks,

Louis