Re: [amibroker] Re: RT chart not updating !!!

Hi,

I have trouble backfilling the quotes.  One quote is March 27 and the other is May 5 (as an example) and I have to right-click each time to backfill it.  Another issue is that pretty often the last 4-5 quotes are dummy quotes, with the same O,H,L,C.  Intraday IQFeed seems ok, but EOD it does not work for me at all.

Louis