[amibroker] Re: Rotational Trading and Position Sizing Problem

For those reading this...here's a tip.  With Amiquote 2.0 my volume
settings are much lower than they used to be (I assume this is to deal
with the super large volume in the indexes now) and after several
reads of the backtester setting instructions I finally unchecked and
set to zero the "Limit trade size" settings on the portfolio tab.
This fixed the trade size problem I was having. I've never had this
problem before so I didn't even think to check it.

Tks to all who tried to help me out.  Very much appreciated