From: kailash pareek <johnnypareek@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 10 May, 2008 6:48:59 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] ( Mr. Lal)Re: Jake Bernstein Momentum formula

Hi Mr. Lal,

Yes, I am sure of that. Well, after 19 years spending in stock market.

I have come across lots of 100% sure shots which miss at last. Amibroker gave me a way to explore. I have used more than 75-85 software and playing amibroker from ver. 3.35. Remember I am not talking about making profit. I am talking about indicators.

After all I found that doing lots of back testing, computing complex formulas produces the same results which u can get from traditional indicator.

For example. You use MACD. Yes it will give you whipsaws too and don’t tell me it gives late entry. But you can tune it a bit more adding ADX. How,

Make condition. You buy when both indicators are agreed. Now explore past data with these two indicators and find how many whipsaw was avoided.

Still you are confused?? Tell me I will write in details with graphs

Bye for now

Kailash Pareek (johnny)

www.moneybulls. blogspot. com