[amibroker] Re: Fitness Criteria that incorporates Walk Forward Result

Thanks to you both.
IMO simplicity is best so I will bias towards 'sensitivity' tests at
the IS phase (I agree that should do the job but I will keep an eye
on the value of a guidance phase until I get some more personal
experience with it).

Cheers,

brian_z