[amibroker] Re: Fitness Criteria that incorporates Walk Forward Result

If you are going to use the IS performance metrics how you suggest
then not only don't you believe they are worthless, you believe they
are more worthwhile then I do ...

WF testing is simply multiple OOS's ... If you believe in the latter
there's no reason not to believe and utilize the former unless of
course you believe that once you have a system that has been
successfully tested OOS that you'll never move at least the end date
of your IS forward and optimize again, whether you need to or not.