RE: [amibroker] Different time frames on sheets?

Hello,

From 10/07 ref  buttons.  I have 10 buttons with diff time frames. Hope this helps..

Hello,

You can create your own buttons for each and every function of AmiBroker.

See this (it shows exactly what you are after):

http://www.amibroker.com/video/CustomButton.html

Also the second part of this video shows an example of adding and designing your own button:

http://www.amibroker.com/video/RepExInToolbar.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com