[amibroker] Re: Thicker volume histogram...?

I started using the styleArea volume bars but I have a volume moving
average on the same chart and it (mostly) gets hidden behind the
bars. Do I need to play with layers to get the moving average "in
front" or to have transparency in the volume bars so I can see it?

I've avoided using layers to date because I never really had a need
for them.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Common coding mistake: http://www.amibroker.com/guide/
a_mistakes.html
> IIF is **NOT** conditional statement, it is a FUNCTION that returns
value.

> Should be:
>
> SetBarFillColor( IIf(Close > Open, colorGreen, colorRed ));
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

colorBlueGrey ),