Re: [amibroker] Re: exit formula help needed

Thanks for taking the time to help.  I will study the code you gave me.

Another question.

If I use the

Low1 = Ref(LLV(L,2),-1);

Does this take the lowest low of the last 2 bars?  If it does then I have made a mistake.  What I want to do is use the low from two bars ago, not the lowest of the last two bars as this doesn't give my trade room to breathe.

cheers

AH