[amibroker] OT: AmiBrokerTradersProject

As many of you would know I was involved in the joint venture that
dreamed up, and started, the UKB.

Two points about it:

- first I would never have become involved except for the fact that
Tomasz and/or Herman showed a belief in me that my resume didn't
warrant.

- second I am proud of it but I am also a realist and it is a failure
(the community voted with their feet).

I learnt a lot from the experience and I have started a new project
that eliminates some of the weaknesses of the UKB and adds some new
strengths (IMO).

The project is self-explanatory.

Please see:

www.amibrokertradersproject.com

Note that I alone am responsible for the project, up to this stage.
I had preliminary discussions on the subject with AB/Tomasz and
please note that IT IS NOT AN AMIBROKER PROJECT and IT IS NOT
SUPPORTED BY AMIBROKER.

The site currently has basic but adequate communication facilities
and if there is any support around for the project the coms will be
ramped up so please - ALL DISCUSSION WILL BE CARRIED OUT AT THE ATP
SITE

Hope you like it.

If not I get to spend more time at the beach this year.

brian_z