Re: [amibroker] Re: Backfilling problem

Hi,

I reallt don't like this problem.  I've started an excel simulation, and after day 1 one choice was bad because the graphic was bad.  If I click disable I don't see the charts, but only 2-3 days, which is not enough for the trigger, but the other way it does not work well.

I am thinking about switching data provider.  Anyone know a good reliable not-too-expensive data provider (with canadian data)?

Thanks,

Louis