[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.09.0 BETA released

Thx for the pixel Status functions Tomasz. Many of us had been
waiting for this, and I suspect we'll see many more Gfx applications.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> AmiBroker 5.09.0 BETA released
> http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2008/04/30/amibroker-5090-beta-
released/

> CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.09.0 (as compared to 5.08.0)
>
>   a.. MDI Tab order is now saved in the layout
>
>   b.. Added interface to BugslayerUtil.dll for optional call
stack / symbol dump report in crash recovery window
>   Now in the bottom of the crash report there is a detailed call
stack and CPU register state. This should allow quicker/easier fixes
of any crashes

>   c.. New fields in Status() function: pxchart*
>
>   Status("pxchartleft") - returns x-coordinate of top-left corner
of chart area
>   Status("pxcharttop") - returns y-coordinate of top-left corner of
chart area
>   Status("pxchartright") - returns x-coordinate of bottom-right
corner of chart area
>   Status("pxchartbottom") - returns y-coordinate of bottom-right
corner of chart area
>   Status("pxchartwidth") - returns width chart area (right-left)
>   Status("pxchartheight") - returns width chart area (bottom-top)
>   Chart co-ordinates are useful because they automatically take
into account selected axis font size, whenever date axis is on or off
>   and other settings (New Look chart style)
>   All co-ordinates are in screen pixels. Note that top, left
coordinates may not be zero as chart rectangle is smaller than
underlying window because there is an extra space (padding) around
chart.

>   // Test code:
>   Title = StrFormat("left=%g, top=%g, right=%g, bottom=%g, width=%
g, height=%g",
>   left=Status("pxchartleft"),
>   top=Status("pxcharttop"),
>   right=Status("pxchartright"),
>   bottom=Status("pxchartbottom"),
>   Status("pxchartwidth"),
>   Status("pxchartheight") );
>   GfxSetOverlayMode(1);
>   GfxRectangle(Left,top, right, bottom);
>
>   ============ Overlay sample ================
>   _SECTION_BEGIN("GfxOverlaySampleNew");
>
>   function GetVisibleBarCount()
>   {
>    lvb = Status("lastvisiblebar");
>    fvb = Status("firstvisiblebar");
>
>    return Min( Lvb - fvb, BarCount - fvb );
>   }
>
>   function GfxConvertBarToPixelX( bar )
>   {
>    lvb = Status("lastvisiblebar");
>    fvb = Status("firstvisiblebar");
>    pxchartleft = Status("pxchartleft");
>    pxchartwidth = Status("pxchartwidth");
>
>    return pxchartleft + bar  * pxchartwidth / ( Lvb - fvb + 1 );
>   }
>
>   function GfxConvertValueToPixelY( Value )
>   {
>    local Miny, Maxy, pxchartbottom, pxchartheight;
>
>    Miny = Status("axisminy");
>    Maxy = Status("axismaxy");
>
>    pxchartbottom = Status("pxchartbottom");
>    pxchartheight = Status("pxchartheight");
>
>    return pxchartbottom - floor( 0.5 + ( Value - Miny ) *
pxchartheight/ ( Maxy - Miny ) );
>   }
>

>   Plot(C, "Price", colorBlack, styleHistogram );
>
>   GfxSetOverlayMode(0);
>   GfxSelectSolidBrush( colorRed );
>   GfxSelectPen( colorRed );
>
>   AllVisibleBars = GetVisibleBarCount();
>   fvb = Status("firstvisiblebar");
>
>   for( i = 0; i < AllVisibleBars ; i++ )
>   {
>      x = GfxConvertBarToPixelX( i );
>      y = GfxConvertValueToPixelY( C[ i + fvb ] );
>
>     GfxRectangle( x-1, y-1, x + 2, y+1 );
>   }
>
>   //SetChartBkGradientFill( ColorRGB(200,200,200), ColorRGB(
255,255,255) );
>   _SECTION_END();
>

>   d.. OLE: Name property is now writable, allowing switchin
currently selected symbol for the document