Re: [amibroker] Re: Copying/Limiting Database history

Thank you Bruce, your idea can lead to some interesting alternatives.

I will certainly try this. I am considering creating an artificial ticker, with the number of bars I need, instead of using an existing one.

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/