[amibroker] Re: Position sizing multiple futures

Looks like you know how to solve it, but you give no advice how to do
it. If I knew it, I wouldn't be asking it, would I?

I have little knowledge about programming in Amibroker. The only
thing I can think of is specifying for every symbol the positionsize,
so that when I run the tradingrule over all the symbols at once, they
take the individual positionsizes into account. But...I really do not
get it working.

And no, you don't have to type it out...helping to find the right
direction would be appreciated very much...